Friday 4 May 2012

Re-visiting Cake Pops



Tim Tams were on sale, so I thought, hmmm, they'd be pretty good as cake pops too, so I bought like 8 packets of Tim Tams and went home to experiment.
I made so many balls, there were rum & raisin, mint, white chocolate and normal chocolate. Then, once I had made all the balls, I realised I didn't have enough sticks for them all. *sad face!*

I made up what I could though and decorated them with hot pink candy melt squiggles and glitter, coz everything is more magical when it sparkles :)

The hubby often takes my creations into work, and then often comes home with requests for more. This time one of his friends was after 40 cake pops for the weekend. So I went out and got some more sticks and went to work coating and sticking all 40 balls. Although they were different flavours they all ended up blue, coz I got lazy and was playing around with my new powdered food colouring. Plus it's like a surprise when you bite into it and realise what flavour you've got!

So that's my story about cake pops for now, here are some pretty pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment