Monday 21 May 2012

I Make You Smile, No?!




Mmmm cake pops, I'm having so much fun with these! I made up 3 different ones over the weekend. I had been asked to do up 12 Turkish delight cake pops for a birthday present, and as I was posting off to my volunteers this week, I thought I would make 2 more types of cake pops to go along with the 3 different cookies they are getting.

So, of course, first up is the smiley face cake pop. They make me smile, even more when I bite their silly faces off.... hmmm.
Anyway, the smiley face cake pops are standard oreo flavoured ones, with royal icing faces.



Next we have Blue cake pops, which are white chocolate Tim Tam on the inside. Believe it or not, Coles still has a sale on Tim Tams. So winning!!!





And finally the Turkish Delight cake pops. Sorry, there are no pics without wrapping, but I think they still look good. They have pink hearts on top with glitter in the middle. Yay for sparkles :)









No comments:

Post a Comment