Monday 21 May 2012

Australia Post Experiment Part 2



I posted a couple of weeks ago about trying out our post system to see how well my food travels. Well, I got organised, had volunteers and sussed out postage costs.
Over the weekend I cooked up everything and got down to packaging up the food so that they wouldn't break. I hope.
I ended up with 6 volunteers, most of which are from QLD, but thats cool. One volunteer is in the NT and one from NSW. Not too bad, still only east coastish, but that was more of a time thing, not a lack of volunteers thing.
Anyway, I'm rambling. 
I want to keep postage cost to a minimum, obviously, so I kept all the packages under 500gm and went with standard express post. I guess, if it fails I can upgrade postage options, but I didn't see the point jumping straight in without at least testing it first.

I will post results as I get them :)

What my lucky volunteers will be receiving

Whoo production line!

Again

Packing peanuts at the bottom, bubble wrapped cookies and to be topped with more nuts


All boxed


Bubble wrapped, coz you can never be too careful


Brown packaging, you know, coz all good things come in brown packaging?!


No comments:

Post a Comment