Tuesday 29 May 2012

Being Lazy.... Again!

So, I completely fail in the blog posts once a week race! I am trying, really, but I get so excited over the weekend and want to cook so many things and then I'm so tired, and full, from all that cooking.

5 out of my 6 parcels for my Australia Post experiment arrived, and aside from a few cookie breakages, arrived quite well considering. The 6th parcel, I dont know where he went :( I'll write up a proper post soon!

Feedback from the experiment was wonderful though, all good reviews as far as taste and looks went, which means there may be exciting things developing over the next couple of months. Yay!

I didn't get to make everything I wanted this weekend, mostly because, as soon as the moustaches were iced and sticked.... I played with them a fair bit lol

Any way, I will get onto posting what I did make, with plans to finish the rest next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment