Thursday 12 July 2012

Moving Right Along

I've been absent, again, for quite a while. Sorry!

Stepped back from things for a little bit, to re-assess where I want to be going, what I want to be doing..... Plus its winter, so I've been hibernating :)

So, I've come to the conclusion that Sweetness Is will be an up and running business by October, as long as it all gets approved.

What does this mean for my blog? It means mostly that there probably wont be as many recipes, as I can't give away all my secrets. It does mean though that you'll be sharing in my adventures as I travel down the road of setting myself up. I'll still be sharing all the orders I do and any markets I attend. I'll still randomly post things just to make you laugh.

Thanks for taking the time to check out Sweetness Is <3

No comments:

Post a Comment