Thursday 12 July 2012

All Things Giant


Seems that the time is here for giant things. I'm enjoying making giant cupcakes and out did myself with giant macarons! My first attempt at giant cupcakes is the above, its a raspberry cake with a blue candy shell and vanilla buttercream. Ended up being my mums birthday cake.

The second cupcake (below) was for fun. It is very, very, very rich. A dense, moist chocolate mud cake wrapped in raspberry buttercream, placed in a dark chocolate case. OMG. The husband took this to work as we just wouldn't have been able to eat it all!


1 comment:

  1. your Giant chocolate mud cup cake with raspberry butter cream looks amazing! please you've got to do me a favor and post your recipe for the butter cream as well as the chocolate mud cake, i've gotta make this for my husband on valentines day.

    ReplyDelete