Saturday 14 April 2012

Easter eggs with cheesecake filling


Well, I got so hooked looking through Raspberri Cupcakes posts that I had to try out another of her recipes.
You can find the recipe I used here. The only thing I changed is I used fig jam instead of apricot jam, and it was purely because that's what I had in the fridge :)

I did take pics though so here is a picture walk through:

 The Easter eggs

 With the tops cut off

 Cream cheese, icing sugar, lemon juice and vanilla bean paste

 Mixed!

 I didn't add enough icing sugar to the cream cheese so I added more to the cream

 Cream all whipped

 Mixing the cream cheese and the cream together

 I piped the cheesecake mix into the eggs, leaving a little hole for the "yolk"

Separating the passionfruit pulp from the seeds, and smooshing through the fig jam at the same time

Added butter

 Heated until all ingredients combined

 My eggs with yolks :)


 A cute pair



No comments:

Post a Comment