Tuesday 17 April 2012

Afternoon Naps


Day 2 of the school holidays and already B is exhausted! Thats cool though, means quiet time for me.

Part of the fun of working at a cake store, especially the one that I work at, is that I get to play with the products I sell. On Thursday I'm making cookies and decorating them with things from the shop. I can't wait. I'm gonna get fat. In a good way. In the "my hard work baking has paid off and I will reward myself with the food I've just cooked" way. Oh yeah.

Speaking of cooking and eating said cooking, I've decided the project for the weekend is Red Velvet cake. I've found a recipe that doesn't sound too complicated, the pictures with the recipe look amazing, and if I can get the flavour anywhere close to what Miss K's cupcake versions were, I'll be in heaven.

Om nom nom nom.

I *think* I'm also making more cake pops and macarons over the weekend, however the hubby is organising whether or not I'm doing them, so I probably wont find out till the day they are needed. Gotta love hubbies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment