Saturday 9 June 2012

Macarons for an Engagement Party you say? On Saturday? Oh dear!


I'm still not sure how I ended up, on a Thursday night, making 90 macarons for a Friday pick up for an engagement party on Saturday.

I felt a little bad for the woman? She'd been quoted almost $500 for 120 macarons. I never realised just how lucrative the macaron business was. I totally need to jump on that bandwagon!

Anyway, so that is how I spent my Thursday night, cooking cooking cooking. The lady for whom the macarons were being made was just lovely. She was happy to have one flavour, and the colours were nice and easy. I even had a bit of fun with the pink ones, adding a bit of glitter to them :)

So she got salted caramel macarons in 3 flavours. All boxed up. Hope the engagement party goes well.








No comments:

Post a Comment